Impact of ecological changes on tropical animal health and disease control
"This volume is the result of the 7th biennial conference of the Society for Tropical Veterinary Medicine ... held June 22-27, 2003, in Igua?u Falls, Brazil"--Prelim. Includes bibliographical references and index. In memoriam: Dr. Alain Provost -- Introduction -- pt. I. Trends in animal health in a changing ecology. -- pt. II. Trends in the study of disease agents. Viruses. Bacteria. Fungi. Protozoa. Helminths. Arthropods. Ticks and tick-borne diseases -- pt. III. Trends in disease control. Viruses. Bacteria. Fungi. Protozoa. Arthropods. Ticks and tick-borne diseases -- pt. IV. Dedication.
- LCC: Q11
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 327 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Ecology -- Tropics -- Congresses
- Animal health -- Tropics -- Congresses
- Veterinary tropical medicine -- Congresses
- Tropical Climate -- adverse effects -- Congresses
- Veterinary medicine -- Congresses
- Tropical Medicine -- congresses
- Animal Diseases -- congresses
- Ecology -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books