"This book provides an overview of key conceptual and molecular technologies being deployed in immunogenomics, followed by detailed evaluations of the impact of genomics and systems biology on important areas such as cancer immunology, autoimmunity, allergy and the response to infection. It will be of interest to all those working in immunology, as well as to bioinformaticians and specialists such as oncologists and microbiologists."--BOOK JACKET.
Includes bibliographical references and index. Also available via the Internet.
- LCC: QR184
- Dewey Decimal: 616.07/96
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 526 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (HB : alk. paper)047003324X (Online)
- Immunogenetics -- methods
- Genetic Techniques
- Genomics -- methods
- Immunity -- genetics
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books