This latest volume of the Society of Illustrators annual continues the new approach of last year's volume to showcase the year's best illustration. Designed by D.J. Stout of the prestigious Pentagram Design firm, this massive volume presents not only the year's finest illustration work, but also delves into the ideas behind the art as stated by the artists themselves. Each artist discusses the "how to" and "why" of their art making this annual not only a showcase of impressive art, but also an intensely readable look into the creative process of today's top working illustrators.
- Dewey Decimal: 708
- Physical Description: 7.8"x9.9"x1.2"; 3.5 lb; 608 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-02-01
- Arts & Photography -- Design & Decorative Arts -- Graphic Design -- General
- Arts & Photography -- History & Criticism -- General
- Arts & Photography -- History & Criticism -- General AAS
- Arts & Photography -- Instructional & How-To -- General
- Arts & Photography -- Museums & Collections -- General
- Arts & Photography -- Museums & Collections -- General AAS
- Arts & Photography -- General
- Arts & Photography -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books