Illustrated Toronto, the Queen city of Canada its past, present and future, its growth, its resources, its commerce, its manufactures, its financial intersts, its public institutions, and its prospects, 1890
Cover title. Includes text in double columns. Includes index. Includes advertising matter. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Hamilton Public Library. 2 microfiches (93 fr.) : Ottawa : Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions, 1994.
- Dewey Decimal: 917.13/541
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, -194 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books