Postulates what life would be like living in a colony on Mars and presents up-to-date scientific knowledge of that planet.
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 75-76.
- LCC: QB641
- Dewey Decimal: 919.9/2304
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 82 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: $13.95
- Life on other planets -- Juvenile literature
- Life on other planets
- Mars (Planet) -- Juvenile literature
- Mars (Planet)
- Outer space -- Discovery and exploration
- Outer space -- Exploration
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books