If we knew then what we know now: planning for people with AIDS
Summarizes papers from a conference sponsored by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the United Hospital Fund of New York and held on April 23, 1990 in New York City. "March 1991."
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 28 p. : ill.
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome -- prevention & control
- Community Health Services -- organization & administration
- Health Planning -- organization & administration
- Health Policy
- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books