IEEE guide for testing turn insulation of form-wound stator coils for alternating-current electric machines
"Recognized as an American national standard (ANSI)." "IEEE Std 522- 2004 (Revision of IEEE Std 522-1992)." "Approved 12 May 2004, American National Standard Institute ; approved 9 February 2004, IEEE-SA Standards Board." "9 August 2004 ; SH95212 ; SS95212"--Cover. Includes bibliographical references. Electronic reproduction.New York, N.Y. :IEEE,c2004.System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.Mode of access: World Wide Web.Made available through IEEE Xplore under title: IEEE Std 522-2004 (Revision of IEEE Std 522-1992).
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vi, 18 p. : ill.
- Edition Info: (pdf)
- Electric insulators and insulation -- Testing -- Standards
- Electric coils -- Testing -- Standards
- Electric motors, Alternating current -- Testing -- Standards
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books