Idealized design: how to dissolve tomorrow's crisis... today
Includes bibliographical references (p. 267-275). The stages of idealized design -- Organizing the process -- Preparing for an idealized design process -- Business enterprises -- Not-for-profit and government organizations -- Process improvement -- Problem dissolving -- Facilities and sites design -- Take the plunge -- The urban challenge -- The health-care challenge -- The challenge to government -- Energetics (business enterprise) -- Academy of Vocal Arts (not-for-profit) -- White House Communications Agency (government).
- LCC: HD53
- Dewey Decimal: 658.4/01
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxvii, 285 p. : ill., 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (hardback : alk. paper)
- Creative ability in business -- Case studies
- Creative thinking -- Case studies
- Technological innovations -- Case studies
- Organizational effectiveness -- Case studies
- Corporate culture -- Case studies
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books