"I have done my duty": Florence Nightingale in the Crimean War, 1854-56
Collection of letters concerning nursing during the Crimean War. Author: Florence Nightingale.
- LCC: UH258
- Dewey Decimal: 610.730941
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 326p : ill, 1map,1port ; 24cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk)
- Nightingale, Florence,1820-1910
- Crimean War, 1853-1856 -- Medical care
- Crimean War, 1853-1856 -- Personal narratives, British
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books