I can make a rainbow: things to create and do, for children and their grown up friends
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 294-296.
- Dewey Decimal: 745
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 300 p. : ill ; 22 x 28 cm.
- Creative activities and seat work
- Education, Preschool
- Art -- Study and teaching (Primary)
- Art -- Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Creative activities and seat work -- Juvenile literature
- Handicraft -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books