Providing nutrient formulas and specific hydroponic gardening techniques, this guide explains how to quickly grow healthy indoor plants and premium-grade vegetables. Praising the benefits of hydroponic gardening, such as eliminating weeds and protecting crops from bad weather and insects, the guide also explicates why this unique hobby is ideal for people with back and knee problems and for those who have limited space. The manual also explains how to select a basic hydroponic system, automate a system, start plants and seeds, and prevent diseases and pests.
- Dewey Decimal: 635
- Physical Description: 144 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-03-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books