This is ideal as a graduate textbook and reference in fluid mechanics.
Cover; Half-title; Title; Copyright; Dedication; Contents; Preface; 1 Equations of Motion; 2 Potential Flow of an Incompressible Fluid; 3 Ideal Flow in Two Dimensions; 4 Rotational Incompressible Flow; 5 Surface Gravity Waves; 6 Introduction to Acoustics; Bibliography; Index; Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- Dewey Decimal: 532.5015118
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 481 p.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books