Humanitarian intervention after Kosovo Iraq, Darfur and the record of global civil society
Includes bibliographical references (p. 180-189) and index. License restrictions may limit access.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 196 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (hbk.)
- History -- Military -- Weapons & Warfare -- General AAS
- Law -- Constitutional Law -- Human Rights
- Law -- International Law -- General
- Law -- International Law -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- History & Theory
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- International -- Diplomacy
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- International -- Relations
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- General
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- International Law
- Humanitarian intervention
- Human rights
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books