How to Untangle Your Emotional Knots (Overcoming Common Problems)
Do you find that most advice about relationships is fine in theory but wouldn't work in practice? Do you ever wonder why you never seem to meet the partner you're looking for? Do you think your relationship would be happier if you weren't afraid of rejection, never felt jealous and didn't get angry? If you've ever wanted to straighten out your love life, here's a practical, real-life guide to help you solve your problems.
- Dewey Decimal: 306
- Physical Description: 5.3"x8.3"x0.5"; 0.7 lb; 128 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1991-01
- Health, Fitness & Dieting -- Mental Health -- Emotions
- Health, Fitness & Dieting -- Psychology & Counseling
- Health, Fitness & Dieting -- Relationships -- Interpersonal Relations
- Parenting & Relationships -- Family Relationships -- Dysfunctional Relationships
- Parenting & Relationships -- Parenting
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books