How to Improve Your Confidence (Overcoming Common Problems)
How to gain perspective on your problems, learn to relax and get the most out of life!
- Dewey Decimal: 158
- Physical Description: 5.3"x8.2"x0.4"; 0.0 lb; 80 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1987-11-12
- Self-Help -- Personal Transformation
- Self-Help -- Self-Esteem
- Health, Fitness & Dieting -- Mental Health -- Emotions
- Health, Fitness & Dieting -- Psychology & Counseling
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books