Trainers must understand the fundamentals of budgeting to advance or even survive in their ever-changing profession. This Infoline presents the fundamentals of the budget process covering general principles and guidelines for developing good budgets along with key theoretical underpinnings of the process. While focusing on the general principles of accounting, the issue offers metrics that are crucial to managing the training function along with sample components of a training plan, a sample chart of accounts, and typical expenses, and a project expense worksheet as a job aid.
- Physical Description: 8.3"x11.1"x0.2"; 0.2 lb; 16 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2000-07-25
- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Management
- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Training
- Business & Investing -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books