How America Went To War The Giant Hand; Our Mobilization And Control Of Industry And Natural Resources, 1917-1918
How control of the war industry was established and by whom, production of chemicals and metals, purchasing, labor, and the creation of the War Industries Board. 2006: 213 pages. Reprinted from the famed Yale University Press (1921) series ""How America Went to War: An Account from Official Sources of the Nations's War Activities, 1917-1920. (Scholar's Bookshelf)
- Physical Description: 5.4"x8.3"x0.6"; 0.8 lb; 213 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-04-30
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books