This study examines the extent to which uncompensated care is provided by hopitals in Miami-Dade County, USA, other than Jackson Memorial Hospital (JMH), and whether the greater access to surtax-funded care at JMH might cause patients to pass up facilities nearer to the homes.
Preface; Figures; Tables; Summary; Acknowledgments; Chapter One: INTRODUCTION; Chapter Two: BACKGROUND; Chapter Three: DISTRIBUTION OF UNCOMPENSATED CARE; Chapter Four: GEOGRAPHIC ACCESS TO CARE; Chapter Five: CONCLUSIONS; Appendix; Bibliography; Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- Dewey Decimal: 362.10425
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 76 p.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books