The Backyard Sports kids are kicking off soccer season with a tournament. But before the kids know it, the tournament has become bigger than their little field can handle. They need to find a new field and fast! Will the kids be able to fix up a new field, organize the tournament, and still enjoy playing together? Or will all of the stress of planning such a big event tear their team apart?
- Physical Description: 5.1"x7.4"x0.3"; 0.1 lb; 80 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-09-18
- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- General
- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- Issues -- General
- Children's Books -- Issues -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- People & Places -- Social Situations -- Friendship -- Fiction
- Children's Books -- Sports & Activities -- Games -- Fiction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books