His last bow; and, The case-book of Sherlock Holmes
Detective and mystery stories. The greatest detective of them all is back. 'Mr. Sherlock Holmes, the well-known private detective, was the victim of a murderous assault this morning which has left him in a precarious position'. When an assassination attempt is made on the great detective's life, it seems that no one can escape the death and dread which blights Britain.
'His last bow' first published in 1917 ; 'The case-book of Sherlock Holmes' first published in 1927.
- Dewey Decimal: 823.8
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 545 p. ; 18 cm.
- Literature & Fiction -- Classics -- General AAS
- Literature & Fiction -- General -- Classics
- Literature & Fiction -- General AAS
- Mystery & Thrillers -- General
- Mystery & Thrillers -- General AAS
- Holmes, Sherlock (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Watson, John H. (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Private investigators -- Fiction
- Detective and mystery stories
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books