This is the premier California history curriculum used by thousands of homeschoolers and Christian schools throughout the state. His California Story is history for Christian elementary and middle school students that brings history to life with historically accurate stories. In His California Story, students will � Study Father Serra, the humble Spanish missionary who braved hardship and danger to bring the Catholic faith to the California Indians. � Learn about Jedediah Smith, the God-fearing mountain man who always carried his Bible on his wilderness trips. � See how God used the Gold Rush to lead nations to His Son. � Discover the many providential acts God caused to guide California towards statehood. � Hear how William Taylor, San Francisco�s first street preacher, helped to tame the lawless city in only seven years. � Learn how Christians brought prosperity to California. This is a California history textbook from a distinctly Christian worldview with many stories, drawings, and an extensive bibliography.
- Physical Description: 8.5"x11.0"x0.5"; 1.5 lb; 234 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2012-03-19
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books