High pressure in science and technology: proceedings of the 9th AIRAPT International High Pressure Conference, Albany, New York, U. S. A., July 24-29, 1983
Includes indexes. pt. 1. Collective phenomena and transport properties -- pt. 2. Fluids, engineering, and safety -- pt. 3. General topics.
- LCC: QC281
- Dewey Decimal: 530.4
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 3 v. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books