Helping your chemically dependent teenager recover a guide for parents and other concerned adults
Includes bibliographical references and index. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2000.Available via the World Wide Web.Available in multiple electronic file formats.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: HV5824
- Dewey Decimal: 649/.4
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v, 139 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Teenagers -- Drug use
- Teenagers -- Alcohol use
- Narcotic addicts -- Rehabilitation
- Alcoholics -- Rehabilitation
- Drug abuse -- Relapse -- Prevention
- Alcoholism -- Relapse -- Prevention
- Parents of narcotic addicts
- Parents of alcoholics
- Parent and teenager
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books