Hearts turned to the fathers: a history of the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1894-1994
Includes bibliographical references (p. 353-381) and indexes.
- LCC: CS1
- Dewey Decimal: 929/.1/060792
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 392 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- History -- Americas -- United States -- State & Local -- Utah
- Reference -- Genealogy -- United States -- Utah
- Reference -- Genealogy -- General
- Reference -- Genealogy -- General AAS
- Reference -- General
- Reference -- General AAS
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Mormonism -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Mormonism -- General AAS
- Religion & Spirituality -- General
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints -- Genealogical Dept -- History
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books