Heart of Darkness, with eBook (Tantor Unabridged Classics)
Acclaimed as a supreme literary achievement, this profoundly influential novel journeys toward the settlement of the demonic Mr. Kurtz, the genius who would represent the best of Europe---but who, turned by the colonial experience to abuses both psychological and social, horrifies his investigator and commits him to witness the repulsive profundity of his own soul and times.
- Dewey Decimal: 813
- Physical Description: 5.7"x7.6"x0.6"; 0.1 lb
- Edition Info: Audio CD; 2008-07-28
- Literature & Fiction -- Authors, A-Z -- ( C ) -- Conrad, Joseph
- Literature & Fiction -- Classics -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- Genre Fiction -- Action & Adventure
- Literature & Fiction -- History & Criticism -- Criticism & Theory -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- World Literature -- British -- Classics -- Conrad, Joseph
- Literature & Fiction -- Contemporary
- Literature & Fiction -- Literary
- Literature & Fiction -- General -- Classics
- Literature & Fiction -- General -- General
- Mystery & Thrillers -- Thrillers -- Psychological & Suspense
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books