Health policy and nursing crisis and reform in the U. S. health care delivery system
Includes bibliographical references and index. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2000.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: RA395
- Dewey Decimal: 362.1/0973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 526 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Medical policy -- United States
- Health care reform -- United States
- Nursing -- United States
- Medical care -- United States
- Medical care -- United States -- Finance
- Delivery of Health Care -- trends -- United States
- Delivery of Health Care -- economics -- United States
- Health Policy -- United States
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books