Healing the earth: a theocentric perspective on environmental problems and their solutions
Includes bibliographical references (p. 313-324) and indexes.
- LCC: BT695.5
- Dewey Decimal: 261.8/362
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 333 p. ; 23 cm.
- Human ecology -- Religious aspects -- Christianity
- Environmental ethics
- Christian ethics
- Religion and science -- History -- 20th century
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books