Have Courage and the World Is Yours: For Women Who Want to Take Their Lives into Their Own Hands
Especially oriented toward women looking for a fresh start, this dynamic exploration draws on clinical research to assist in taking charge of life. Rather than reacting to what life serves and hiding from it, this method shows how to access sources of courage and power to overcome personal, familial, and societal obstacles. Revealing the concept that personally applied labels hinder individual growth, this effective guide presents examples for tackling fear, doubt, and sorrow as the first step toward achieving true desires. Applicable to real-life situations and timely in light of today�s spiritual and economic challenges, this approach offers self-clarity without being bogged down in the trappings of religious dogma.
- Dewey Decimal: 158
- Physical Description: 4.9"x7.6"x0.4"; 0.3 lb; 96 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-03-24
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books