Hannah may have taken Malibu by storm, but Miley is still a small town girl at heart. So when she gets the chance to headline at the largest rodeo in the country down in Texas, she, Robby, Jackson, Lilly, and Oliver are on a plane quicker than you can say "yeehaw." But Miley soon discovers that everything--including the drama--is bigger in Texas. As it turns out, headlining a week long rodeo involves a lot more than she bargained for. Hannah must judge the Miss Rodeo contest and kick off the festivities by roping a cow! The funny thing? Miley is actually loving it! She feels more at home than she has since becoming a huge pop star! But not everyone is having as much fun. It turns out Lilly (in disguise as the always supportive Lola Luftnagle) is a bit horse shy--not good when Hannah and Lola have been asked to be part of a horse parade! Meanwhile, Oliver and Jackson find trouble of their own when they meet a cowgirl who is as tough as her spurs.And between the roping and the singing, the bucking and the rocking, Miley runs into someone from her past--a girl who used to be Miley's hero back in Tennesee. It seems Miley isn't the only one who has changed. As Miley finds out more and more about her old friend, she begins to wonder if the cost of stardom is too high. Will she trade in her microphone for chaps and return to her roots? Or will she find a way to bring a touch of Southern comfort to her Malibu life?
- Physical Description: 256 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2009-02-17
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books