Relief shown by shading and gradient tints. Rev. ed. of: Hammond atlas of the world / Hammond Incorporated. Copyright 2000 by Hammond World Atlas Corporation. Includes statistic tables and index. Interpreting maps -- Quick reference guide -- Global relationships -- Physical world -- Maps of the world: World - political map -- Europe and northern Asia -- Asia -- Africa -- Australia, New Zealand and Pacific -- North America -- South America and polar regions -- Statistical tables and index. Issued also as CD-ROM and as print version with CD-ROM.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 atlas (312 p.) : col. ill., col. maps ; 37 cm. + 1 computer optical disc (4 3/4 in.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books