Includes bibliographical references and index. What is a map? -- Why do we need maps? -- Mapping a garden -- Mapping habitats in a town -- Mapping habitats in my country -- Mapping world habitats -- A map of habitats in Australia -- Mapping a watering hole in Australia -- More map information -- Measuring for maps -- Mapping with computers -- Using a grid to map animal habitats -- Making a map of a habitat zoo.
- LCC: GA105.6
- Dewey Decimal: 577.022/3
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. il., col.maps ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (lib. bdg.)
- Cartography -- Juvenile literature
- Maps -- Juvenile literature
- Habitat (Ecology) -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books