Includes bibliographical references and index. Pt. 1. Introduction -- 1. Revealing the Nature of Reflection -- 2. Collaboration, Dialogue and the Emergence of Voice -- 3. Unfolding the Reflexive Narrative -- Pt. 2. Narratives -- 4. Awakenings -- 5. Striving to Realise Clinical Leadership -- 6. Becoming Available within the Hustle of a Medical Ward -- 7. Realising the Therapeutic Relationship with Head and Neck Cancer Patients and Families -- 8. Finding a New Way in Health Visiting -- 9. Working with Deliberate Self Harm Patients in A&E -- 10. Working with Women Following Traumatic Childbirth -- Pt. 3. Reflections -- 11. Reflections -- 12. Guided Reflection in the Context of Post-Modern Practice.
- LCC: RT84.5
- Dewey Decimal: 610.73/01
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 244 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Nursing -- Philosophy
- Self-knowledge, Theory of
- Holistic nursing
- Philosophy, Nursing
- Models, Nursing
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books