A brief introduction to the Great Lakes, describing how they were formed, plants and animals found there, how people use the Great Lakes, and efforts to keep them clean.
- Dewey Decimal: 977
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 31 p. : col. ill., map ; 19 cm.
- Great Lakes (North America) -- Juvenile literature
- Great Lakes Region (North America) -- Juvenile literature
- Great Lakes Region (North America) -- Geography -- Juvenile literature
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books