Recommended by the UK's prestigious National Trust, this selection of days out for families offers detailed walks, the best National Trust properties for cycle walks, adventure playgrounds, and trails. Along with information on what to see and do at the properties, the guide provides practical information such as location details, maps, opening times, cafes, and accessibility for those with disabilities and those with pets. Families can find opportunities to explore amazing locations and scenery, see fascinating history brought to life, have close encounters with wildlife, and choose between countryside and coastline activities. Whether one wants to discover historic houses, castles, and mazes; ramble around country parks and countryside; or enjoy beaches, lighthouses, and nature reserves, there is something for everyone.
- Dewey Decimal: 914.10486
- Physical Description: 5.8"x8.2"x0.8"; 1.1 lb; 224 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-02-01
- Travel -- Europe -- Great Britain -- General
- Travel -- Reference & Tips -- Guidebooks
- Travel -- Specialty Travel -- Family Travel
- Travel -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books