Includes bibliographical references (p. -217) and index.
- LCC: PS374
- Dewey Decimal: 813/.0872909
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 226 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth)
- Gothic revival (Literature) -- United States
- National characteristics, American, in literature
- Horror tales, American -- History and criticism
- Literature and history -- United States
- Women and literature -- United States
- Southern States -- In literature
- African Americans in literature
- Psychology in literature
- Narration (Rhetoric)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books