101 fish & seafood dishes: tried and tested recipes
Fish and seafood are a popular choice these days as more and more people realize how healthy, versatile and delicious they are. To prove that cooking with these ingredients doesn't have to be complicated or time-consuming, the team at 'BBC Good Food Magazine' have collected their favourite recipes for this book. Never be stuck for ideas with these tasty, easy-to-follow recipes, from Smoked Salmon and Dill Tartlets to Spicy Singaporean Fish, in chapters that include Simple Everyday Suppers, Easy Entertaining, Healthy and Low-Fat and Asian Flavours. As each recipe is accompanied by a full-page colour photograph and step-by-step instructions, creating delicious fish and seafood dishes in your own kitchen has never been so simple.
At head of title: Good Food Magazine.
- Dewey Decimal: 641.692
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 215 p. : col. ill. ; 16 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books