In an attempt to find a cure after being diagnosed with Creutzfeldt-Jakob's (aka mad cow) disease, Cameron Smith, a disaffected sixteen-year-old boy, sets off on a road trip with a death-obsessed video gaming dwarf he meets in the hospital.
14 & up.
- LCC: PZ7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 480 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (lib. bdg.)
- Children's Books -- People & Places -- Boys & Men -- Fiction
- Children's Books -- People & Places -- Social Situations -- Emotions & Feelings -- Fiction
- Teens -- Social Issues -- Being a Teen
- Teens -- Social Issues -- General
- Teens -- Social Issues -- General AAS
- Teens -- General
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease -- Fiction
- Mad cow disease -- Fiction
- Dwarfs -- Fiction
- People with disabilities -- Fiction
- Automobile travel -- Fiction
- Young adult fiction
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease -- Juvenile fiction
- Bovine spongiform encephalopathy -- Juvenile fiction
- Dwarfs -- Juvenile fiction
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction
- Automobile travel -- Juvenile fiction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books