God in Myspace: answering questions of loneliness and identity, keeping it real with God
A guide to help parents and youth pastors help their charges make real relationships, and to steer them to make more Christian choices in online relationships.
- Dewey Decimal: 259.23
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 174 p. ; 23 cm.
- Church group work with youth
- Church work with youth
- Teenagers -- Pastoral counseling of
- Social isolation
- World Wide Web
- Interpersonal relations
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books