Getting what you paid for: extending Medicare to eligible beneficiaries in Mexico: a research project
"A report based on research funded by the Center for the Study of Western Hemispheric Trade and the Hewlett Foundation." "Published under the auspices of the U.S.-Mexican Policy Studies Program at the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs"--P. [iii]. Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: RA412.5
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xx, 234 p. : map ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books