Genetic variance detection: nuts & bolts of DHPLC in genomics
Includes bibliographical references and index. Basics of automated, high-accuracy mutation screening with the WAVE Nucleic Acid Fragment Analysis Systems / Karl H. Hecker -- Influence of PCR on DHPLC polymorphism characterization / Michael L. Nickerson -- Denaturing high performance liquid chromatography (DHPLC), an important mutation detection technique in mutation analysis of the breast and ovarian cancer predisposing genes BRCA1 and BRCA2 / Norbert Arnold and Dieter Niederacher -- Mutation detection in the tuberous sclerosis genes TSC1 and TSC2 by DHPLC / Penelope S. Roberts, Sandra L. Dabora, David J. Kwiatkowski -- Rapid analysis to detect base changes in human mitochondrial DNA by restriction enzyme analysis followed by denaturing high performance liquid chromatography / Patricia E. McAndrew and Michael A. Marino -- Mutation analysis of LDLR mutations in patients with familial hypercholesterolaemia / Caroline F. Bunn and Peter M. George -- Novel DHPLC based strategy for identification and characterization of (bi)-clonal T-cell receptor targets for the detection of minimal residual disease in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia / Udo zur Stadt ... [et al.] -- SIRPH : a rapid, quantitative SNuPE-IP RP HPLC method for simultaneous methylation analysis at multiple CpG sites / Osman El-Maarri, Johannes Oldenburg and J?orn Walter -- Isolation and sequencing of heteroduplex fragments from DHPCL analysis of somatic, low-frequency mutations / Jan Alsner -- Analysis of promoter methylation using denaturing high-performance liquid chromatography (DHPLC) / Beate Betz and Dieter Niederacher.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 189 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- DNA -- Analysis
- Chromatographic analysis
- Variation (Biology)
- Chromatography, High Pressure Liquid -- methods
- Variation (Genetics)
- DNA Mutation Analysis -- instrumentation
- Genetic Screening -- methods
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books