Gandhi, CEO: 14 Principles to Guide & Inspire Modern Leaders
Fourteen lessons to instruct, inspire, and encourage History�s great leaders have much to teach us, and no one outshines Alan Axelrod in extracting those lessons and applying them to today�s business world. His Elizabeth I, CEO and Patton on Leadership both became BusinessWeek bestsellers?and now, to follow his recent Winston Churchill, CEO, Axelrod has found a new and perhaps surprising subject for his popular format: Gandhi. Gandhi, a CEO? Absolutely?and an incomparable example for our uncertain times, when we need leaders we can trust and admire. Not only was he a moral and intensely spiritual man, but also a supremely practical manager and a powerful agent for change, able to nurture the rebirth of an entire nation. To achieve this goal, he mastered the elements of personal leadership and institutional management. Axelrod looks at this much-studied figure in a way nobody has before, employing his fluid, engaging, and conversational style to bring each lesson to life through quotes and vivid examples from Gandhi�s life.
- Dewey Decimal: 658.4092
- Physical Description: 6.2"x9.0"x1.1"; 0.5 lb; 224 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-05-04
- Biographies & Memoirs -- People, A-Z -- ( G ) -- Gandhi, Mahatma
- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Leadership
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books