Updated statistics and information throughout the text; the changing role of the nurse, changing demands on nurses, and job opportunities for nurses; current technologies in health care and how they affect nursing; nursing research boxes that reflect current studies; introductory information on holistic health and alternative health care providers.
- Dewey Decimal: 610.73
- Physical Description: 8.5"x11.2"x2.5"; 7.7 lb; 1514 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1997-09
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books