Functional Nucleic Acids for Analytical Applications
Offers an overview of developments in the field of analytical applications for nucleic acids. This book covers various topics from fundamentals of functional nucleic acids, to their applications as sensors, to nanotechnologies; as well as integration of functional nucleic acids into practical analytical systems.
EBL RENTAL. Introductory Remarks; Natural Functional Nucleic Acids: Ribozymes and Riboswitches; Artificial Functional Nucleic Acids: Aptamers, Ribozymes, and Deoxyribozymes Identified by In Vitro Selection; Fluorescent Aptamer Sensors; Fluorescent Ribozyme and Deoxyribozyme Sensors; Colorimetric and Fluorescent Biosensors Based on Directed Assembly of Nanomaterials with Functional DNA; Electrochemical Approaches to Aptamer-Based Sensing; Amplified DNA Biosensors; Aptamers in Affinity Separations:Capillary Electrophoresis; Aptamers in Affinity Separations: Stationary Separation; Aptamer Microarrays. The Use of Functional Nucleic Acids in Solid-Phase Fluorimetric AssaysFunctional Nucleic Acid Sensors as Screening Tools; Nucleic Acids for Computation; DNAzymes in DNA Nanomachines and DNA Analysis; Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- Dewey Decimal: 572.8
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 401 p.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)129 (NL)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books