Full-Filled: The 6-Week Weight-Loss Plan for Changing Your Relationship with Food-and Your Life-from the Inside Out
Through her Inside Out Weight Loss program and seminars, along with podcasts downloaded more than 3 million times, Ren�e Stephens has helped countless people free themselves from emotional eating to achieve the body and life they�ve always desired. Now, in her first book, she shares the breakthrough lessons of her popular work and develops them into a complete, step-by-step program: Full-Filled: The 6-Week Weight- Loss Plan for Changing Your Relationship with Food�and Your Life�from the Inside Out. With Full-Filled, you will gain freedom from dieting as you use some of the world�s most advanced mind and behavior-changing techniques. An intuitive and easy weight-loss program, Full-Filled will open the door to bigger transformations in your life. Not only will you drop excess physical pounds with Ren�e�s expert guidance, you will get to the root of why you eat and you will lose your spiritual weight�by identifying why you eat the way you do and finding better ways to satisfy your true hunger without food. A former food addict, Stephens is a leading weight-loss coach who works with women and men who have spent years trying to free themselves from their weight struggle and to regain control of their lives. Women, Food and God led millions to spiritual insights; Full- Filled turns those insights into practical steps in an easy-to-follow program that will permanently change how you think about and behave around food. The Full-Filled program will identify and heal your underlying food issues and provide you with the specific tools to create new habits that will make you slim and healthy for a lifetime. This isn�t about what foods you should and shouldn�t eat (although Ren�e does share some of her favorite recipes to make weight loss happen faster and easier). Filled with personal success stories and a whole bag of transformative tips and tricks, Full- Filled will set you up for significant weight loss and provide the no-fail techniques for keeping the pounds off permanently.
- Dewey Decimal: 613.25
- Physical Description: 6.1"x9.2"x1.0"; 1.0 lb; 320 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2011-12-27
- Self-Help -- Eating Disorders
- Self-Help -- Motivational
- Health, Fitness & Dieting -- Diets & Weight Loss -- Diets
- Health, Fitness & Dieting -- Recovery -- Drug Dependency
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books