Freedom and information assessing publicly available data regarding U. S. transportation infrastructure security
Includes bibliographical references. Introduction -- Defining terrorists' information requirements : the ModIPB framework -- Summary of red team findings and validation -- Conclusions and recommendations. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2007.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: HV6432
- Dewey Decimal: 363.325/93880973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xviii, 92 p. : ill., map ; 28 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Terrorism -- United States -- Prevention -- Evaluation
- Transportation -- Effect of terrorism on -- United States
- Transportation -- Security measures -- United States
- Infrastructure (Economics) -- United States -- Safety measures
- National security -- United States -- Planning
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books