"Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation." "Published on the occasion of the exhibition Frank Lloyd Wright: From within outward, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York, May 15--August 23, 2009"--T.p. verso Includes bibliographical references (p. 355) and index Frank Lloyd Wright: from within outward /Margo Stipe --Write and worshipping communities /Joseph M. Siry --Frank Lloyd Wright and the romance of the master builder /Richard Cleary --Making community out of the grid /Neil Levine --Wright in Baghdad /Mina Marefat
- LCC: NA2707
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 360 p. : ill. (some col.), plans ; 30 cm
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Wright, Frank Lloyd,1867-1959 -- Exhibitions
- Wright, Frank Lloyd,1867-1959 -- Criticism and interpretation
- Architectural drawing -- United States -- 20th century -- Exhibitions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books