Thoroughly revised for its Third Edition, Foundations of Osteopathic Medicine is the most comprehensive, current osteopathic text. This American Osteopathic Association publication defines the terminology and techniques of the field and is the standard text for teaching the profession. It provides broad, multidisciplinary coverage of osteopathic considerations in the basic sciences, behavioral sciences, family practice and primary care, and the clinical specialties and demonstrates a wide variety of osteopathic manipulative methods. This edition features expanded coverage of international practice and includes a new chapter on the structure of the profession. Other new chapters include coding and billing and nutrition. This edition also has standard chapter formats for each section.
- Dewey Decimal: 615.533
- Physical Description: 1472 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-10-29
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Internal Medicine
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Test Preparation & Review
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books