Forgotten armies: the fall of British Asia, 1941-1945
Originally published: Allen Lane, c2004. Includes bibliographical references (p. 517-534) and index.
- LCC: D767
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxxiii, 555 p.,  p. of plates : ill., maps, ports. ; 25 cm.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Southeast Asia
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- Asia, Southeastern -- Defenses
- Southeast Asia -- History -- 20th century
- Southeast Asia -- Relations -- Japan
- Japan -- Relations -- Asia, Southeastern
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books