Forest insect and disease conditions in Canada, 1991
Annual survey of forest insect and disease conditions, categorized as major forest insects and diseases and individually described. Also contains information on forest health monitoring, special surveys such as cone and seed pests, pests and diseases in young stands and plantations, Stillwell's syndrome, and the pinewood nematode, and a regional summary. Also included is an overall summary of defoliation and damage estimates.
Microfiche.Toronto, Ont. :Micromedia Limited,1995.(Microlog : 95-07619).
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 99 p.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books