Food constituents affecting normal and abnormal behaviors / editors, Richard J. Wurtman, Judith J. Wurtman
Includes bibliographies and index.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 253 p. : ill.
- Brain -- Diseases -- Nutritional aspects
- Mental illness -- Nutritional aspects
- Food -- Composition
- Human behavior -- Nutritional aspects
- Brain chemistry
- Appetite Disorders -- chemically induced
- Behavior -- drug effects
- Brain -- Metabolism
- Dietary Carbohydrates
- Dietary proteins
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books